Dr. Lars Seitzinger Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Dr. Lars Seitzinger will conduct a thorough evaluation of your child, discuss the results and the best options available to you; whether it be pediatric chiropractic care, massage therapy, or nutritional consulting.
Book your appointment today with Dr. Lars P. Seitzinger.
Today chiropractic care has become essential for parents and their children to maintain optimal health. Dr. Lars Seitzinger uses gentle, safe, and well-researched methods to identify and treating many nervous system and spinal problems that begin before birth, at birth, or after birth. An infant’s body is always growing, changing, and under stress. A minor problem can become an ongoing worsening issue in the future. The trauma experienced from birth or everyday bumps and falls show themselves in many different forms: colic, breathing problems, nursing difficulties, sleep disturbances, allergic reactions and chronic infections can often be resulting from nervous system stress.
It is essential to have your new born checked as soon as possible after birth as well as having routine check ups to monitor and treat any arising problems.
Symptoms that you should look out for include:
- Inability to suckle and breastfeed
- Poor sleep
- Developmental delays
- Digestion issues
- Behavioural problems
- Low energy
- Inability to concentrate
Why should you bring your child to Dr. Seitzinger for a Pediatric Chiropractic Check Up:
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
- To support their child’s overall health and wellbeing
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
- To encourage good spinal posture
- To help improve their child’s ability to concentrate
- To assist with behavioural disorders
- To help alleviate digestive problems
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues